Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4 Random Things

Danielle tagged me a long while back, but here we go:

4 Random things

4 Things I like about my husband:

1. His desire to learn new things.
2. His interest in health and natural living.
3. His sacrifices for us.
4. He is a great husband and father, thanks for being so patient with all of us, Linc! :)

4 Movies I can watch more than once:

1. Live is Beautiful
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Spaceballs (remember ladies? Oh come on, just one more time)
4. Labor of Love (This one is also for Steffi, Iris and Kristin- Good times...)

4 TV shows I watch: Don't have TV

1. Pippi Langstrumpf with the kids (German DVD)
2. We like to watch all kinds of things on youtube
3.
4.

4 Places I've been:

1. Most of Europe, my favorite places are the Mediterranean and Black Sea areas.
2. Canada
3. USA, duh
4.

4 People I email regularly: noone, unfortunately, thus this blog

1.
2.
3.
4.

4 Favorite foods:
1. Fresh strawberries
2. Sushi
3. Pasta
4. Fresh vine ripened tomatoes with mozarella cheese, basil& olive oil (insalata caprese)

4 Places I would like to visit:

1. Northern Europe
2. Mexico
3. Hawaii
4. Caribbean
and so on........I'd also like to visit Asia, Africa, Australia and South America.

4 Things I am looking forward to in the next year

1. Noa being potty trained
2. A perfect body, hahahaha (I've been eating raw and working out like crazy)
3. Lincoln finishing his 1st year of residency
4. More moolah

4 People I tag
1. Steffi
2.Nikkei
3.Tara
4.whoever feels tagged

3 comments:

Latter-day Runner said...

Ahhh! I'm tagged! Okay, but give me a day or two. I've been behind on laundry since Christmas, and I am trying desperately to catch up.

Aubrey said...

Good luck on all your goals and I am glad I can learn more about you! I really miss seeing you around!

Unknown said...

Good thing I swung by... I'll see what I can come up with!