Sunday, December 20, 2009

Our new place

For those of you who had been wanting to see our new rental place: Here it is! We really like it. It looks a lot smaller than it is. There's an upstairs with 2 BR and a fairly large basement as well. Maybe I'll take some time to take pics of those later.



My friend Melody painted the barn painting in the back. I love it, Melody!

The kids have always slept together and even though we had the space this time, we still put them together. This BR is downstairs, right next to our Master BR, so we can be close to them. The two BR upstairs function as our play and school room.

Here's the wardrobe my parents gave me when I left for the US the second time. It's old (like 200 yrs) and beautiful! Thank you so much, it means a lot to me! My friend Debbie painted the pretty tulip painting. I love it, Debbie!




We like the heated floor tiles in the bathroom. :)

These are the 2 boards that I had been wanting to finish since the 4th year of med school (2yrs ago). My friend Jamie in Spokane has a vinyl business, so I painted them and she made the letters. She gave us the last one (FHE) as a goodbye gift. Thanks, Jamie!


2 comments:

rebecca said...

I love your house! It looks so warm and homey:) And I love Melody's paintings too!!!!!!!

valerie said...

Your house looks great. Very cozy looking. Your kids have grown up so much since we last saw your family. Take Care and have a Merry Christmas!!