Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Our new rental home in Spokane, WA

We are so excited to have finally found and committed to a nice cute house that's large enough for our family and in a super location. We'll be within walking distance of not only the hospitals Lincoln will work in, but also a supermarket, a fantastic natural foods store (Huckleberry's), and two wonderful parks with playgrounds and beautiful gardens (Cannon Hill & Manito Parks). Even the downtown museums etc. are only 2 miles away. The house has 4+ bedrooms, a finished basement, tons of storage and a wonderful backyard. I'm especially excited about the updated kitchen and hardwood floors. The landlords are great to deal with, we ended up with a good price, and the neighborhood is very safe and quiet. What more can I ask for?




9 comments:

Jayant said...

Hi Rebecca!
Congratulations for the new house.
Hope you live in that forever :)

Laci said...

Congrats, Rebecca!
Your house looks beautiful!

momo said...

What an awesome place!! Happy for you!

Stefanie Panhuyzen said...

WOW! Beccy, was für ein riesen Haus! Du must dann die Zwillinge im Westflügel suchen während die anderen kids im Ostflügel alles durcheinander bringen. :) Sieht super aus und ich freue mich für euch. Hoffentlich seid ihr dann die gefährlichen Insekten los! :) Und wir müssen dann wohl mal vorbeikommen wenn ihr so viel Platz habt.

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome house. Nice. You need the space with six people.
Love, OmaZanne

Tif Sweeney said...

Love it!!! You are in a great location and I hope that you guys end up loving Spokane as much as we did (and still do)!!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful!

Erin said...

Wow, what a GORGEOUS home! I absolutely love it! I'm so glad you found a place you like. Cool!

Melody said...

Rebecca,
I don't know how I missed it, but this is the first time I have seen your blog and I'm so glad to hear about all the great things happening for your family! What a great house, great location and Washington!! That's awesome!
I love the parsley dance! I showed Eirik and we laughed. I told him we would have to go buy some parsley to see if he likes it too.
I'm so happy for you and glad to know abuot your blog now.
I think about you often. Thanks for being so awesome!