Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Birthday, Leea!

I can't believe it, but here's our little Leea on her 4th birthday! She's such a beautiful, happy and talented kid. We're so happy to have her in our family! We love you, Leea!
Leea had been asking me for a butterfly cake for her next birthday for along time. I came up with this little whole spelt creature & cream cheese frosting with natural food coloring. The taste was ok, it was more the "look" that counted for her. She actually preferred the Costco sorbet Oma Zanne had brought. It's nice that the kid's grandparents live so close now, that they're able to join us for birthdays.
































2 comments:

Nells said...

Cute cake! I can't believe she is 4!!! Tell her happy birthday from us. We miss you guys!

Erin said...

Oh your kids are getting so old. I can hardly even recognize them. You are beautiful, as always, Rebecca.